Sunday, November 12, 2006

Daily Report

Finally, Pui and Maid Go are making an effort to get me out of bed in the morning: They let the cats into my room. Mommakitty is especially effective at waking me up as she just loves the hell out of my feet.

I finished a half day of work, and then Pui brought back hamburgers from McDonald's.

I gave Pui 2000 baht and she went out to the market and came back with an entire new wardrobe. "Look Jil! This shirt was 149 baht!" She bought new shoes for Pot too. She also bought my hamburgers.

After that, I took Pot down to the pool for about an hour. Those swimming lessons he is taking each day after school are pretty good, as in just 2 short weeks, he is now no longer wearing his turtle shell floaty thing, and will jump without hesitation into deep water (as long as I am nearby for him to grab onto. He also has a rudimentary dive / bellyflop thing that he likes to do. Just 8 months ago, he was petrified of the water.

Back home, I actually started on the second half of the day's work, but only lasted half an hour before dinnertime, where I made egg drop soup. Then, I watched TV until 10:00, going to sleep at 11.

No comments: