Saturday, November 11, 2006

Daily Report...

Fact of the matter is that I am typing this at one-tenth speed because I'm sloshed out of my gourd. It took me 2 minutes to type this single paragraph.

Woke up semi-late. Typed up half a day. After that it was out for a beer at Rick's bar. Then it was out for dinner at Valencia Spanish restaurant, and then it was back to Stan's (with Mike and Riza) for drinks. Then finally home.

Christ, what a lame posting this is. Sober typability tomorrow will supplant this posting today.

(Hic.)
UPDATE

OK... feel much better now, as I am simply hung over.

Stan and I went to Valencia last night and drank 1½ liters of sangria. Then we asked for their recipe, and went back to Stan's house and made another 3 liters on our own. (Mike, whom we picked up after dinner at Rick's bar, helped us drink some.)

Stan and I sat around talking until well after midnight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was quite cool, the first session ever on binge drinking Sangria and I broke my rule with 'grapes on hops' but survived the experience. Got home and slept immediately with no 'rocking the cradle'. Was a little fuzzy this morning but riza saved the day with a delicious bacon sandwich to liven me up. When is the next session...hehe... only kidding!!