Saturday, November 11, 2006

Daily Report: The Day After

I woke up at 10:00 in the morning, and managed to exist as one large aching throbbing puddle of regret for the invention of that evil concoction, sangria. I drank a gallon of Gatorade and took aspirin and vitamins, but it was only mildly helpful.

I lasted about an hour, before I had Maid Go massage my temples while I lay quietly in bed, eventually falling back to sleep.

I woke up again at 3:00 in the afternoon, sat around in front of the computer, slack-jawed and drooling, ate a bacon sandwich at 5:00 after reading Mike's comment, had a shower at 6:00, and then watched the movie "Robots" with Pot at 8:00 while eating spaghetti for dinner (with more more more Gatorade).

Now it is 10:00 p.m. and I am finally feeling ready to start my day.

Good night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Another good start to the day, meusli. Riza bought me a pack and serves it in a bowl that must be a gallon capacity, get off the stodge and eat healthy, tastes good any time of the day, BTW, it seems our neigbours are the typical 'neighbours from hell'. I been struggling sometimes to get past their 'abandoned' mtorbikes (I prefer to reverse in it is safer to exit forwards) and our landlord moved them after seeing me struggle (I made no complaint). Last night, they gave Riza a dirty look and today they are double parked reducing the space.