Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Daily Report: Parties

Did I wake up late? Of course. Did I do only a half day of work? Of course. Silly you should ask.

I went wth Pui to her friend's birthday party for a little while early in the evening. Then, I left her there, while I went on to Margaritavilla and had a beer with Rick. Then, it was off to TQ2 where Motorcycle Jimmy was having a going away party. (He is headed off to Amsterdam for a month, and then back to California for a few months before returning to Thailand.)

Photo of
Jimmy:     

I picked up some banana chocolate pancakes on the way home, and was in bed by 11:00.

2 comments:

Julee said...

Was just blog surfing and found your blog. Is that a girl in bikini at the back? Hehehe

Jil Wrinkle said...

I live in Pattaya Thailand. That is indeed a girl in bikini, as that photo was taken at one of Pattaya's hundred go-go bars. (Much of the time, they are wearing somewhat less than a bikini.)

Thanks for visiting.