Monday, November 27, 2006

Daily Report: Playing With The Short Bus Kids

Woke up reasonably well today, and got in half of a half day before Willie stopped by and we moseyed on down to the pool and floated and bobbed and I moved my fatness around in an aquaerobic fashion for a while.

Then it was back home for baloney sandwiches, and having fun rockin' with my blog all afternoon. (I did some work as well... another half half day, but only half speed.)

Bond movie again tonight... Timothy Dalton. Gave up watching due to boredom. I've seen Real Bond now. I just can't go back.

(Today's obscure music reference is "The Dead Milkmen." If you need an off-the-wall lyric, and Morrisey didn't sing it, your second stop should always be these guys... misfits after my own heart.)

(Hat tip to Kireblade. Nice work.)

No comments: