Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Daily Report: Abused By Penguins

You know how my mornings go by now. I should probably just stop mentioning them altogether.

Willie and Frank came over for lunch. Faced with one farang exceptionally willing to eat Thai food (Willie), one farang who will eat the easy-going Thai food (Jil), and one farang who wants everything served with a warning label (Frank), Pui and Go actually had a good time putting together a meal we would enjoy, which was chicken soup, stir-fried vegetables, and shrimp.

After that, it was off to the pool where we floated (although, I'm proud to say, I exercised) for an hour or so.

The evening found Pot and I driving to Big C to join Steve and his family for the movie "Happy Feet." Can't say I cared for it much. There were a couple of real laughs, but mostly just the visual comic effect of penguins dancing or falling or sliding or swimming. Good for the little kids though, in light of that fact.

I hurt my ankle by crushing it between a cement post and the foot rest on my motorcycle. Not busted... just sore, swollen and bruised. Hopefully better in a day.

Came home from the movie and did some work to make it... yes, say it with me: A half day of work.

No comments: