Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Daily Report #1767

Pui brought home a Subway Sandwich for lunch. Maybe I'll do that whatshisname Subway diet thing.

Half a day of work again. Two quarter days, actually. 9 days into the pay period, and I've strung together 7 half days of work. That's... oh... about average, I suppose.

Watched "From Russia With Love" and "Diamonds Are Forever" with Pui tonight. It's actually a lot of fun to watch movies with Pui, because she gasps and "oohs" during James Bond's close calls and cliffhangers... even when it's painfully obvious that he is standing in front of a projected background.

Pot told his mother and Maid Go that when he grows up he is going to buy each of them a house to live in. When his Mom complimented him on his generosity, but asked why he wasn't going to buy a house for me, he said it was because he didn't want to get rid of me. Then he had a big big laugh.

1 comment:

Issarat said...

The 'subway' diet guy's name is: Jared.
He is goofy though and I don't think you should model yourself after him.
A diet of soup and rice would fare much better for you IMHO.
-Franky