Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Daily Report: Think I'll Slip On Down To The Oasis

I was awake early. Every day, Pui has a different reason for not trying to wake me up. Today's excuse was, "You look like you not sleep enough."

Well, I got in a half a day's work, and then I convinced Pui to go down to the pool with me, where we did some water exercises. (Exercising in the water is the best: I hate being all sweaty from working out. Pool + workout = coolness... or Porkout depending on if you are taking me literally and actually adding the two words together... or perhaps not, if you've ever seen my porkiness out by the pool.)

I had Subway delivery for lunch, and spaghetti for dinner (again). I also had a martini, but I had worked out so much in the pool and was so tired that it hit me like a brick, and here it is 9:00 and I'm just about ready for bed. (Also, I think that my sinuses are acting up again. Bluh.)

(Oh. Bonus scenes: Stupid Tourist #11 drugged robbed and filmed.)

No comments: