Thursday, December 07, 2006

13-Day Teacher Training Course In Pattaya

I'm quite sure that this 13-day course is at least twice as long as whatever course my 4th grade reading teacher, Mrs. White took to get her teaching credentials.

Just kidding... No... not that Mrs. White wasn't shite... she really was... but that 13 days is what it takes in Thailand to... OK. Start over.

A large group of teachers are attending a 13-day seminar on how to be better teachers. It's an annual refresher course, I suppose.

Well, I don't know really... the article doesn't say exactly. I just saw an opportunity to write some nasty things about that miserable bitch on my blog, and I couldn't pass it up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm, amazing how evil teachers never leave us. I can think of one, Mrs. Biddinger...2nd grade!....she accused me of theft of snack food and humiliated me in front of the whole class. Of course I was innocent...but she was just so mean spirited. I wonder if she is retired or dead now...

Jil Wrinkle said...

Actually, similar story here: I was always drifting off in class, going into daydream mode, and Mrs. White really disliked me, and for an entire year, I was the subject of her ridicule. Of course, all the impressionable 9-year-old kids followed her lead, and from that point on, I was bullied and teased, and basically disliked.