Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Christmas Break In The Blogosphere

It seems to be the new vanity, gotta-have-it possession this year: Your very own Guest Blogger over the holidays. Glenn Greenwald is having guest blooggers stop by on occasion during the holidays to pick up his slack while he works on his next book. Andy Sullivan is so cool that he actually has 3 of them. (Must be nice to have your blogging tab picked up by Time magazine.) By Jove, there are even children guest bloggers at work out there for the person looking for a bit of extra notoriety.

Me? I'll be hanging in here for the duration. Nobody coming to give me a break for the holidays... nosiree. Once voice, one blog. That's how it will be... a lonely Christmas here at JIP.

Besides, the only person I could have come guest blog for me is Franky, and if I let him run loose on my blog while I went on vacation, I'd come back and the whole joint would be covered with girlie photos and wrestling videos.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dammit Jil,
Your right again!
Franky