Sunday, December 10, 2006

Daily Report #1773

I woke up late today... probably because I figured I would oversleep when I went to bed last night. Things like that have a tendency of being self-fulfilling. Well, my excuse is that it's Sunday, and I deserve a rest.

Besides, I got half a day (the old half day unfortunately... not the new half) of work done.

I had the last of the leftover Mexican food for lunch, and baloney sandwiches for dinner. (Did you know that if you don't eat baloney for 4 or 5 years, you can actually enjoy it for a while once you start eating it again? Neither did I. Well now you know.)

I watched Discovery Channel (The history of sports in China, and a documentary on the sinking of an aircraft carrier to make an artificial reef) on TV tonight while enjoying another batch of piƱa coladas. (It takes several enjoyable attempts at perfecting a drink recipe before I'm ready to try out my concoctions on unsuspecting guests.)

Oh... breakthrough: I walked up to Pot in the living room today and said, "Whatcha doin' Pot? Watching cartoons?" He looked up at me and said "Yeah." Awww... his first words.

No comments: