Monday, December 18, 2006

Daily Report: No Tomatoes, No Cucumbers Thanks

Standard (half) work day.

I went out to lunch with Stan and Glen to Valentino's. This time I ordered the 80-baht chef salad. Glen had it last time we were at Valentino's, and it came in a bowl the size of a hat box. Thus I ordered the same.

It was good, but once I picked out the tomatoes and cucumbers, I had cut the serving weight of salad by about 50%, and all that was left was 5 or 6 little cuts of chicken, 3 slices of ham, and some parmesan cheese shavings... and a pile of lettuce.

Well, it was a nice pile of lettuce, and I did actually enjoy it.

I tried of a slice of Glen's pizza today as well and I do have to admit it is some of the best pizza I've had in Thailand... especially since an entire pizza only costs 159 baht or so.

This evening I watched The 4400 and "Flubber" with Pui and Pot. Flubber is the kind of movie that Pui and Pot can really enjoy: Slapstick always works.

No comments: