Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Daily Report: Bad Day For Pui, But I Saved The Cat

I managed before lunch to do an entire half day of the new, larger half day that I set out for myself. Then I celebrated with a baloney sandwich.

After that it was into the pool for exercise. Then I messed around with the blog for a while. Then I worked a little over half of a half of a new full day before I got tired out. (Got that?)

Pui lost her wallet. She claims the house was burgled, and the thieves took her wallet. However, if you've picked up Pui's wallet after she leaves it on the counter of the 7-11 as many times as I have, you'd think what I'm thinking.

Pui had the idea of feeding the cat birth control pills (a prescription for The Pill is a 50-cent over-the-counter purchase here in Thailand) in order to "fix" her pregnancy. I place that somewhere in coathanger territory on the good-idea-bad-idea scale. Fortunately, I intervened and stopped Pui from trying to feed the poor lil' critter an overdose of estradiol.

No comments: