Monday, December 04, 2006

Daily Report: Of Kings And Cats

As stated in a post below, it was off to Pot's school for the merit-making festival today. Then it was home for (gasp!)... a full day of work!!!

(Actually, I'm so angry at myself with the small amount of work I have been doing lately that I've increased my daily goal, and thus I did three-quarters of an artificially inflated day's work, but I'll get all the way there tomorrow.)

Egg drop soup for lunch. Spaghetti for dinner.

Pot seems to have caught some illness and is lying in bed playing the role of intensely miserable 5-year-old boy. Mamma Pui is in attendance with cool washcloths and soothing words.

Oh... Maid Go thinks the baby cat is pregnant already (at 5 months old), a week before we were going to take her to the vet's for attending to. Good thing I'm pro-choice. If the vet can un-impregnate this kitten, that would be a good thing, as there is no such thing as giving cats away as pets in Thailand. (If you want a pet cat in Thailand, leave your door open... you'll get one eventually.) I'm a responsible guy, but I don't want to take care of more cats. I think I already piss of my neighbors with my 4 cats hopping the fence. They really would be angry with 7 or 8 of them running around the joint. (Besides, if the cat is knocked up, it was one of her brothers who did it, and I don't want any wall-eyed West Virginia hillbilly kitties running around.)

No comments: