Friday, December 08, 2006

Daily Report: Slow Start, Slow Finish

I woke up with that "lots of drinking last night, but not hung over, but definitely woozy" feeling. I didn't get started on work until 11:00 in the morning. However, I impressed myself by actually working a solid 6 hours nonstop without a break, which is something I don't regularly do. (It is usually 3 hours of work, then 2 hours of goofing off, and then 3 hours of work.) It only ammounted to half a day still (yes... 12 hour days if I can... now you understand why I'm always coming up short), but it was a good half day.

At 5:00, I got in the pool and exercised again.

After that, Pui and I went out to dinner with Stan and Mem (as we do every Friday night). Tonight it was off to Mike's Mexican on Thappraya Road. Mucha sabrosa. Plus everybody gave me the leftovers to take home. Lunch tomorrow will definitely be great.

As per usual, after dinner, it was back to Stan's house where we watched Discovery Channel crap. We started off with a documentary on gold mining, and then a documentary on cranes. It did get better though, ending up with a documentary on Star Trek. After that, it was home for Dear Diary on the blog, and then bed.

Pot is finishing up being sick. He should be fit for duty just in time for the weekend.

Oh... forgot to mention: Pui is working. She's going to Rick's bar/school/apartment building every morning and cleaning the place. She doesn't need to do it, but she's bored and loves to clean. Plus she gets to hang out with her friends, Rat and Da. She's doing the job until they find somebody else to take her place.

No comments: