Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Playground

The cats are loving life. Phibun has captured and killed a gecko and has now been playing with the corpse for the last hour, thinking it is still very much alive, batting it hither and thither, throwing it in the air, and somersalting along with it. Pramoj is out on the short wall overlooking the lawn, getting ready for a romp in the grass, from the looks of things. I can't see Pridi anywhere... he's probably off someplace in the bushes looking for a plaything of his own.

... no, there he is: Getting ready to try to attack Khun Wolf's cage. Every time the cats get near, that bird makes a sound like a car alarm.

2 comments:

Mr RM said...

Watdee,

Just discovered your website. Very nicely written, and I hope to be back more often!

I hope if you do not mind if I link my blog to yours. Have fun in Thailand.

Drop my blog if you are free. Chok dee na (BTW, can you read Thai?)

Jil Wrinkle said...

Hi there Kitjar. Thanks for the kind words. I can only read Thai if you write it like you did. Can't handle Thai script.