Saturday, October 01, 2005

Ode To My Flyswatter

My favorite item in my house is not my television.
It's an electrical flyswatter that fries my bugs... without the need to squish 'em.

It's a safety-orange tennis racket but the bugs don't seem to notice.
When flames are shooting out your ass, I guess it's hard to focus.

The loud crackle of burning bugs is my primary satisfaction.
I scare my maid when I run around the house with my electrical frying contraption.

At only 150 baht, it's easily the best ratio of cost to enjoyment
....house filled with that fried fly smell through its judicious employment.

It doesn't work on cats... I tried... as I'm sure you'll likely ask,
But turning it off, and trying to adjust the grid with my finger nearly set me on my ass.

So if you ever have the chance to buy a flyswatter with electrical power.
I can recommend it without hesitation, but don't use it in the shower.

No comments: