Saturday, October 08, 2005

Fully Furnished

The house I'm moving to is "fully furnished" as in every room has furniture. But, in my opinion, I would just say that the house "has furniture".

Fortunately, the guy who is moving into the house I am in currently stopped by today to take another look at the house, more or less so that he could figure out where he was going to put all of the tons of furniture he would be bringing with him.

Well, after all was said and done, he has basically given me pretty much every stick of furniture in the house. So now I have 4 living room sets, (he's keeping the dining room set,) 5 or 6 beds, tons of extra tables and little bits and pieces.

So now, suffice it to say, my new house is going to be chock full of furniture... big time. Cool.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Make sure you give us some pictures of your new home...before the furniture is in, and after. When do you move?