Monday, October 10, 2005

The New Digs Part 2

Well, I'm now completely out of the old house and into the new house... but hardly moved in. My stuff is scattered everywhere... just hasn't found its' place yet. Give it a couple of days.
I'm so tired from the move though. Sweated myself stupid, and ran my sodium levels down to the point where I probably should have gone to the hospital. Instead, I went to TQ2 where I ate 2 bags of beef jerky: At least as good as an IV drip.

Well, here's some teaser photos to start things off... day and night.


UPDATE.

Okay... here are some more photos, now that I've had my coffee.

My new office is the brightest and sunniest yet... and the warm breeze that comes in from the ocean through the door on the left and out the window on the right is perfect. Here is a view of the kitchen...
Dining room / Living room...
Second view...
Looking out to the front patio... garage and apartment in the background there.
Living room, looking from the stairs...
I even got myself another Khun Wolf to sit out front and make obnoxious noises...
Most amazing part though is that all 3 cats, halfway through the move, figured out what was going on, hopped the wall on their own, and were actually all settled in before we were even an hour into the move. I don't know if they heard our voices over here, or what... but no problems at all.

THE END

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful place. Thanks for letting us see it. What about the bedrooms? How many?

Jil Wrinkle said...

Bedrooms... lessee. It's got 2 upstairs. It has 2 downstairs, one of which I use as my office, so that is 4. Additionally, the maid has a bedroom, and the apartment out front has 2 bedrooms. Therefore 7 bedrooms... or 3.

Anonymous said...

Very,very nice. Almost as nice as the place in NYC. Just kidding, looks like paradise. WNW