Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Adding Comments

My mother told me that she added comments, but they don't seem to be showing up. If you add a comment, and the next time you look, the number under "comments" has not gone up an increment, you might have done something wrong.

Here is what to do:
  1. Type in your comment.
  2. Under "Choose an Identity", click Other.
  3. A box saying "name" should appear. Type in a name.
  4. Underneath that, you will see some squiggly letters and a box called Word Verification. Type in the squiggly letters. (This is to prevent automated spam machines from posting spam comments on my blog.)
  5. Click "Publish Your Comment."
  6. If this does not work, I recomment creating a username for yourself. It only takes a moment, and my website should remember you each time you come back and log you in automatically.

OK? Any questions? E-mail them to me... although trying to comment first would be better.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Testing, testing. Am I coming in loud and clear?
Mom

Anonymous said...

Hey - trying again.