Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Daily Report: The Long Haul

I was up at 6:30 a.m., started work at 8:45 a.m., and finished work at 9:45 p.m. I took a 2-hour lunch break where I washed all 3 scooters in the blazing hot weather. It's over 100ยบ before you factor in the heat index and being in direct sunlight. Still though, it felt healthy to be away from my desk for a bit.

The internet was acting dodgy all day today, with my Virtual Private Network (VPN) to America crashing every 20 minutes or so. I've often wondered if my internet service provider can "see" my VPN and ever gets curious as to what's inside, and starts poking it with a stick or something.

I had canned tamales, leftover sausage from Bob's BBQ, and leftover spaghetti for lunch today, and Pui brought home Fuji for my dinner after visiting with folks at Rick's Bar in the evening.

Looks like YouTube is back down again. This is becoming rather tedious.

No comments: