Saturday, April 07, 2007

Daily Report: Goofing Off and Running Around

I put in a little over half of a half day's work today... 1,200 lines.

After that, I went to Bob's for lunch, then hung out with Rick for a little while, then went over to Stan's house to watch a movie, then went and picked up my airline tickets from the travel agency, then went back and hung out with Bob some more, then went back to Rick's bar and hung out with Fim and Adam for a while.

From there, it was off to Lennie's, where Bob was putting on a party. I had a couple of drinks there, including a new first, a "snakebite", which is a bottle of lager mixed with a bottle of hard cider. It tasted okay, although the more I drank the less I enjoyed it.

After that, I went back to Rick's for a third time, and hung out with Rick and Mike for about 20 minutes before going home to bed.

No comments: