Sunday, April 15, 2007

Daily Report: Guests

I slept terribly last night. My mind was racing and every 20 minutes or so I had to toss and/or turn. Still though, at 8:00 a.m. I was awake and functional.

I did 1,000 lines of work before a Subway sandwich and a nap, and another 800 lines after.

Maid Go's son arrived to visit for the holiday weekend with his wife. I had not met him before, and he was quite an unexpected fellow, appearing to me as professional, educated, and well-spoken. (Sorry... but I do know his mother... and the apple did indeed fall far from the tree.)


From left to right, Eric, Stan, Gary,
Mad Mick, and Bob. (Eric always has that
look on his face. You get uesd to it.)
In the evening, it was out to Lennie's for a bunch of drinks, and then TQ2 for a bunch more drinks. Everybody bought me drinks, and I bought all the ladies drinks... plus a round for everyone else. I probably can claim a record by the fact that I spent 1,500 baht in a bar, and yet didn't buy a single drink for myself.

Anyway, home to bed at a not-quite-reasonable hour.

No comments: