Friday, March 09, 2007

Them's Some Twisted Little Buggers

I had seen this story earlier, but not bothered to read it: Two sixth graders (i.e. 11 year old kids) managed to have sex in the back of shop class.

I figured it was a little... well, okay, a lot... young, but I suppose if you know what you want and you know how to get it, and you have a willing co-conspirator, it could happen.

However, then I read the article: Then I found out that ten other students watched!!! I hate to use bloggerese but: WTF??? I can grasp the concept of sneaking back with your honey for some private time behind the belt sander, but bringing along a jury of your peers?

Well, I can only judge them harshly because I am adult now. I happen to know for a fact that an 11-year-old Jil would have elbowed his way to the front for the best view if he had been there.

No comments: