Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Daily Report #1787

I overslept quite a bit today. I got to bed so late on Sunday night (and up so early on Monday morning) that when I went to sleep on Monday night, my body decided to call in my tab. Thus, I was sound asleep for about 12 solid hours.

Work today was the same as yesterday: Got in a whole first half day of work, and nothing to follow.

I put together a pull-down menu of gogo bar websites up at the top of the blog. I'm going to try to add a bunch more pull-down link farms in the future, I think. If you have any specific ideas for a group of links that you think would be helpful, suggestions are welcome. Now that I've done the first one, the rest are easy to add.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jil

Your blog has gone weird. The two drop down menus won't open and your footer is across the screen about 10% down the page.

It could be my settings or because i use Firefox - not sure.

I have tried refreshing a few times but no difference.

Andy

Jil Wrinkle said...

Thanks for that Andy. I was trying to mess around with some blogger internal code to move my post's labels around and it looks like Firefox didn't like it. Too bad... it worked great in explorer.

Write back and tell me if there is still a problem. It should be fixed now.

Anonymous said...

Jil

Added a comment in the post you set up for this but its still the same. The footer problem is minor (looks crap though) but the 2 drop downs still don't work.

Andy