Sunday, March 25, 2007

Daily report: Work Free Fun Day

I didn't get any work accomplished today, but I did finally put to rest all of the Firefox problems related to my blog. (I think that might be the last of the blog template adjustments for a while... hopefully... as they are time/work consuming.)

This afternoon, it was out to Bob's BBQ for Gina's second birthday. Pui bought Gina a new dress, while I bought Gina a choo-choo train with letter block cars. (Which present do you think went over better with toddler Gina? Good guess, but you would be wrong.)

In the evening, it was out by myself to TQ2. I met up with Bob, Stan, and the rest of the crowd. From there, it was briefly off to Champion A-Gogo (the best gogo in Pattaya for those interested in bottomless A-Gogo) with Stan, Jew, and Mad Mick for a couple of drinks.

Then, it was a quick stop at the chicken swarma stand before heading home.

No comments: