Thursday, March 01, 2007

Daily Report: Typing Torture

I overslept a bit today... waking up at 7:30, mostly with help from the incessant meowing and clawing of poopy cat. Best damn alarm clock I've ever had.

I busted my ass... or more accurately my hands... at work today. I typed for 5 hours straight without a break. I'm going to the islands this weekend, and need to get in some extra work before I go. It was my intention to do three 5-hour blocks of work today and tomorrow, but after 7½ hours, my hands wouldn't move anymore. (And that was after aspirin, and an Aspercreme massage of my hands and wrists by Maid Go.)

This evening then, instead of working, it was out with Rick, Justin and Rat, Pui and Pot to Fuji for Japanese food, and then back to Rick's bar for a beer before going home.

Oh: Bad news. There are no PlayStation 3's being sold in Thailand according to the Sony Outlet. The one that I saw being sold in Big C for $1200 two weeks ago was apparently an illusion. (And when I went back there tonight and found that it was no longer there, I do wonder.) I'm going to have to try to order one through the mail from America. At least I'll be saving $600 that way.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wait a month or two and I'll bring one for you.
-Franky

Jil Wrinkle said...

No shit dude? That's awesome! Hell: That's so awesome, I'll give you Pot to take home with you.

(And yes... of course that is along with the cost of the PS3 plus whatever cool driving game, Tiger Woods Golf... and BluRay movies (Last Samauri, Mission Impossible 3, Nine Inch Nails, and Kingdom Of Heaven) you decide to bring with you.

(p.s. Name me another blogger who has readers as cool as I do. I dare you to try.)

Jil Wrinkle said...

Oh... and an HDMI cable as well. Sorry.

Issarat said...

Okay; I will see what I can do. Did you check at TuComm yet? I saw a shop that had the unit there.
I won't be back until April/May but I'll do what I can- just let me know.
Later...
ps: check my blog for this weekends 'adventure'.