Sunday, March 11, 2007

Obviously I Need A Bigger Yard

I used to rent a gargantuan 4-bedroom house on Pratumnak Hill with a 15-meter swimming pool, and a yard big enough to play tennis on. However, I got tired of all of my friends teasing me for spending more on my house in a month than they spent on theirs in a year. So I moved to a smaller place.

Today, Maid Go said she was going to have a picnic. Here is a photo of her picnicking... in traffic.
Actually, we live on a dead-end soi that is about 50 feet long, so there really isn't any traffic. (Still though, it's scenes like this that make me really miss the old place.)

3 comments:

Issarat said...

I like your new house; it's perfect.

Issarat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Issarat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.