Thursday, March 08, 2007

Daily Report #1785

Woke up just a little bit late. Morning work time went great. Afternoon work time found me distracted though. All web-based employees get like that, I'm sure: You're meandering along at work, and then you get an itch in your brain, and the next thing you know, you've spent 30 minutes learning about the plane crash that killed Buddy Holly... or finding out what the difference is between a blog and an online journal, or reading about the history of your local schoolhouse. So my afternoon was only half of what it should have been, work-wise.

I had grilled chicken breast glazed with home-made peanut sauce for lunch. That was nice. Subway delivered for dinner.

Pui bought Pot a red ink blotter and a Mickey Mouse stamp today, and Pot proceeded to stamp every available part of his body with red ink. I didn't think to take a picture before Pui got the kid into the shower and scrubbed him down. Now, he just has a slight all-over reddish hue. (And no: Pui wasn't angry. She had given herself a couple of stamps as well, and tried to give some to me. Weird Thai people.)

No comments: