Saturday, December 02, 2006

England Follows New York In No Smoking In Bars

I'm an ex-smoker, but even I think this is stupid. It's one of the reasons I'm glad to be out of New York. (New York bars or London pubs without a haze of cigarette smoke? Just not the same.)

Go ahead and complain about cigarette smoke if you want to. Everything you say is true... more or less. It really doesn't matter to me. Smoking and bars go together like locker rooms and stinky tennis shoes.

Besides, isn't it sad that this little baby will be forced to go outside to smoke when hanging out at his favorite bar? Don't you anti-smoking campaigners have any compassion at all?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on being an ex-smoker. Keep up the good work! Its not easy. Awful picture of that baby. Do you think it was computer generated? Or real...
jww

Jil Wrinkle said...

I don't know if it was real or not. The original article has been removed, and just the photo remains.