Thursday, May 10, 2007

Quick Update

It's just after midnight past Wednesday, and I'm back from my visa run in Penang. (All went well.)

I've got a weekend of photos and stories from Petchabun, and 36 hours of photos and stories from Penang, plus a Tuesday Thai Tutorial that need to be put up... about 3 or 4 hours of free time which I can spare once I've put in a fair day's work.

Trust me: I want to see all of that up on my blog as much as you do, but the stuff that pays the bills comes first. (I shall now hold my breath while I wait for readers' offers to pay me for blogging to arrive in the comments section.)

Talk to you soon, y'all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cheques in the mail!

Anonymous said...

As the soup natzi would say " No check for you!"

Make some money and THEN entertain us!
Just my two cents
Mike

Jil Wrinkle said...

Well, there's 2 cents... that's a fair start. I'm well on my way.