Thursday, May 10, 2007

Daily Report: Back To Normal

I was up at my regular "sort-of-overslept" hour, and got to work at my regular "later-than-I-should" hour.

My fridge is empty of farang food, and I was too busy/lazy to go out shopping, and didn't feel like any delivery in particular. Therefore I ate plain spaghetti (with butter, salt, and parmesan cheese) for lunch today. I used to eat that as a kid, and it's always fun to take my taste buds on a trip down memory lane.

I got one day of travel photos put up in the afternoon. I'm such a stickler for details and presentation that it takes me three times as long to put together a blog entry as anybody else. Once the photos have all been cleaned up, and the code has been tweaked, and the text all aligned, I've torn through an easy 2 hours.

In the evening, we ordered Thai BBQ delivery, and had Mike and Riza over for dinner.

Now, I'm going to attempt to get into bed, read my book for a while, and get to sleep at a time that will improve upon today's not-so-great performance.

1 comment:

Nancy Molden said...

What are you reading these days?