Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Daily Report: Hair

I went to sleep last night before Pui got home from getting her hair done, so when she woke up this morning, the first thing I did was to perform my duties by making a big fuss over how great her hair looked, and then proceeded to do a little photoshoot in the morning sunlight.

I have now put her photo here on the internet to show my great pride in Pui's boundless beauty, and I will show her this post and Pui's giggles and hugs and kisses will be numerous for sure.

In the afternoon, I went out to set up my visa run to Penang. I also stopped by Slices again, and this time I had their pizza for lunch. I know that slices of pizza are like girlfriends... everybody prefers something different. So, I'll just say that I'll be sticking with the calzones from now on.

In the evening, it was out with Pui to Bob's BBQ for his Wednesday rib special. I ate all of my small-sized special, and about two-thirds of Pui's. Then, a fellow named Sam from El Paso showed up with a bunch of homemade Mexican food to talk about cooking with Bob, and I wound up having even more food while we sat around and talked about the intricacies of Mexican cuisine.

After that, it was off to Stan's house for a drink. Mem has set up a hair salon in Stan's car port, and has now convinced Pui that The Next Big Thing™ is going to hairdressing school. Sigh.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pui is beautiful. Your a lucky man.
Just my two cents.
Mike

Jil Wrinkle said...

Thanks for that, Mike. That's a nice thing to say.

Issarat said...

Pui was/is one of the most pleasant ladies that I have had the chance to meet. You are a lucky guy and I wish the two of you the best.
Thanks again for your hospitality a few months ago, it was a relaxing day.