Thursday, May 03, 2007

Daily Report: A Sunday Kind of Thursday

Slow work day. Sigh.

In the evening, it was out with Pui to do our Sunday night partying tonight as we'll be up in Petchabun this weekend.

First, it was off to Lennies where we went for Bob's Tuesday and Thursday taco special: Buy a drink between 6:00 and 8:00 and get 3 free tacos. I played pool for the first time in a year there. It took me a game to get warmed up (i.e. I lost), but then I was back in my old form, and ran the table.


Pui with Gae and Miss Oh at TQ2
After Lennies, it was off to TQ2. I hung out with my 3 TQ2 girlfriends, Kung, Poo, and Ahm. Pui hung out with her own TQ2 girlfriend, Mae, and mammasan Miss Oh. I brought drinks for all of the girls... which gets expensive at 700 baht per round.

From TQ2, Pui and I went over with Stan to visit Jew in Champion AGoGo. There, Pui and I hung out with my Champion girlfriends, Sue and Mai.

At about 11:00, Pui had had enough beer, and we called it a night.

No comments: