Monday, May 28, 2007

Daily Report #1791

Since today is Memorial Day in America, there was not enough work for me to bother doing. Therefore, I put in today, Monday, and yesterday as vacation days so that I will at least get paid for them.

I have 110 hours of vacation pay stored up, and once I reach 120, it stops accruing altogether. Therefore, it was just as well to use the vacation time... or lose it.

Instead, I watched the movie "The Last King Of Scotland" (most excellent), and "28 Weeks After" (so-so), napped, read my book, and just lazed about.

2 comments:

Issarat said...

Jil,
Yea, that Last King of Scotland sure was a good movie. Just goes to show you; when a leader asks you to be his right hand man, think twice.
See? If you get so good at blogging you may get elevated to elite status to run the new leader's web pages...
Have a good week.

Jil Wrinkle said...

I was actually surprised to learn that the doctor character was fictional.