Sunday, May 20, 2007

Daily Report: Ended With A Bit Of Bad Luck

Work ran out early today. (I could have stuck around working in unfamiliar accounts, but took a pass.) The weather was fabulous today, and I spent the noonday with Pot hanging out at the pool, and then the afternoon reading.

In the evening, it was out to Lennies, and then off to TQ2. (Alf has restocked the dancers with what has to be 20 of the prettiest girls in town right now. Stop by if that kind of thing interests you.) From there it was over to Champion AGoGo for a couple of drinks before heading home.

I arrived home (and I swear this had nothing to do with having had anything to drink) parked my motorcycle and went to open the gate to my driveway when I heard this awful thud. I looked behind me and my brand new Tiger motorcycle had tipped over. A thousand times I've gotten off bikes, and this one time the kickstand was only 90% of the way down. Damage: I put severe scratches in 2 body panels, plus the brake handle, plus the rear-view mirror. Fuck my bad luck, but that was an expensive tip-over.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

somnamna Jil!! haha.

HB