Monday, May 21, 2007

Daily Report #1789

I was up for work nice and early, but just as I was finishing my coffee and ready to get started, the electricity went out. So I had Maid Go give me a massage instead. (Thai massage is a great way to start your day, and Maid Go is exceptionally good, having trained at Wat Po in Bangkok.)

The electricity came back on, and I got started at work. Unfortunately, at about 11:00, my regular accounts ran out, and I took the rest of the day off. Instead, I had a nap, and finished my book.

Pui has been going with Stan's wife, Mem, to hair styling classes for the last week and a half. So far they haven't done anything stupid to each other's hair; I warn Pui every other day or so not to.

My internet service provider is still blocking Blogspot for some reason, which is annoying. I can put up posts just fine, but I can't actually look at my blog.

No comments: