Thursday, January 25, 2007

Daily Report: Thursday Letdown

I slept really well last night for a change... still didn't make any difference once afternoon rolled around and I ate the last bite of my Subway sandwich: Nap.

Work was average for the day. The amount I'm doing is much better than previously... in fact, I'm averaging about as much work this pay period as I ever have. It's just sadly short of my ridiculously over-inflated goals that I set for myself.

Out to TQ2 tonight with Pui. Bob no longer works at TQ2, and his food is no longer available there. So if you are looking for his burgers, ribs, or other yummies, you'll have to go to his restaurant, or go to the website, or (better yet) call Door-2-Door delivery services. You can call, and even without ordering anything, they'll bring by a free menu, and then you can order anything you want from Bob's and have it delivered. (If you're somehow mentally deficient and want food other than Bob's, there are dozens of other restaurants to choose from in their menu.)

I'm really bummed about Bob leaving TQ2. The reasons I went there on Thursdays were to see Bob, eat his free buffet, and drink 5 gallons of beer. Everybody did, actually. I'm probably going to be switching to Sunday night now for my night out to TQ2, if I keep going at all. Without Steve there propping things up, holding the door open, stoking the fire, and drumming up business, I'm afraid that only more cuts and disappointments are in store for what used to be Pattaya's biggest party clubhouse.

Pui and I met up with Rat, Justin and Rick at Fuji in Big C complex on Pattaya South Road after leaving TQ2. Pui and I both had steak, and I also had sushi and dumplings. After that, we all walked around Big-C and did some here-and-there shopping, mostly just walking off our meal.

Then, it was home for a beer, some internet surfing, and now... off to bed.

No comments: