Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Daily Report: Everybody Busy

I got a great start to the day, meeting my goals for the first half of the day.

Then I had microwaved pizza from 7-11... pineapple and "ham" (more like baloney if you ask me). It's actually tasty.

Unfortunately, the bread monster grabbed me and threw me into bed for a nap. I've been having a lot of trouble this week with sleeping: I go to bed at 10:00 or 11:00, and then without reason wake up completely refreshed at 1:00 a.m. Absolutely unable to get back to sleep for 2 hours. Therefore, after a heavy carb lunch and missing 2 hours of sleep from the night before (and God only knows how restfully I'm sleeping the duration of the night), I nap.

I woke up at 4:00 after a 2-hour nap, and then got in another 90 minutes of work before calling it a day.

For the evening, I drove down to Rick's bar on Soi Rungland, and met up with Mike and Riza, Willie, Rick, Justin and Rat, and Rick's friends visiting from Mexico, Wayne and Tim. I had asparagus soup from the Viking restaurant next door, and then went home.

Pui spent the entire day doing Giffarine-related things with Riza, Rat, Go, and all of her other friends. She is just so excited about the whole thing, and literally from sun-up to sun-down she is plugging away. She got her commission today... 1,500 baht (about $40), and promptly sent most of it to her family up in Isaan.

No comments: