Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Daily Report: Ribs

Mediocre work day, but it was a good day for good living. With all the grocery shopping I did last night, I have a house full of healthy food. Today, I ate breakfast for the first time in years... a (small) bowl of Corn Flakes. For lunch, I made a tossed salad.

Of course, I made up for it by going to Bob's BBQ for dinner tonight for his awesome rib special. At 179 baht, you get a foot-long rack of ribs, an ear of corn, salad, and potato salad, which is a really good deal. For 100 baht more, you get 2 foot-long racks of ribs... more than most people can eat.

Mike came over and we watched a new show (new for Thailand, natch) on TV called "Heroes" (show site, wikipedia site). Fun show. Hopefully, Mike and I remember to tune in next week.

Also, just a personal message to my friends here in Pattaya who occasionally get written about in this blog: If you ever read something in this blog about yourself that shouldn't be in here, is incorrect, unfair, or even insulting, two things to remember: (1) I may be an idiot, but you know I'm a nice guy... it was probably unintentional, and (2) immediately call me up and chew me a new one, e-mail me, or leave a comment. I promise I'll fix whatever it is that I did wrong.

No comments: