Monday, January 15, 2007

Daily Report #1779

Today was the first full day of my "New Year's Resolution" schedule. I was up shortly after 6:00 a.m. (I had trouble getting to sleep last night... so I was tired all day.) I got to work at 8:45 a.m. (instead of 8:00), but by 1:00 p.m. when I took my lunch break, I was just about where I was supposed to be, work-wise.

I had Subway delivered for lunch, and wrote in my blog.

I got back to work after a 90-minute lunch break. Unfortunately, after about 1 hour of work, I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore, and I took a 2-hour nap. So much for that monumental first day of The New Plan.

Well, I did wake up and put in another hour of work before quitting at 7:00 p.m. Then I did another 2 hours of blogging before writing this entry and calling it a night.

p.s. There is something weird going on with the internet here in Thailand: I'm getting great speed according to my speed tester, but I can't connect to any overseas websites on my non-work computer. Fortunately, my work computer has a VPN connection on it, which basically strong-arms the internet into giving me a secure, steady connection to my company in America, so my work computer doesn't have a problem... just web browsing (and blogging) on my personal computer.

No comments: