Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Daily Report: Lettuce Is The Antinap Food

I was up a little bit late, but started work on time. I got in the exact amount of work The New Schedule insists I should.


Valentino's restaurant, back and
next to Foodland has some of the
best pizza in Pattaya.
Then, it was off to lunch with Stan, Glen and Mick at Valentino's, which is an attractive outdoor Italian restaurant next to Foodland (but tucked back down the little sidestreet a little bit). They serve some really good pizza there for 200 baht (plus/minus 20 baht depending).

Today, I had the Ceasar salad which was okay, although for 180 baht, I expected a little more. Still though, upon getting home, I didn't have the urge to fall asleep as I usually do after a carb-heavy lunch.

So it was immediately back to work where I put in a good 2 hours of work... instead of 4. Then it was downstairs for a Fuji dinner (crab meat on rice... yeah), watching Biography, and drinking piƱa coladas, and relaxing.

The internet is still all weird. I'm starting to think that I'm getting played as a chump by my ISP. I'm going to look into this.

No comments: