Saturday, March 25, 2006

What a Dick

Seriously. This president will go down in history as either the worst president ever, or will be remembered as the person who represented the turning point in the decline of the American bulkwarks of freedom, liberty, and respect of law and democracy:
When President Bush signed the reauthorization of the USA Patriot Act this month, he included an addendum saying that he did not feel obliged to obey requirements that he inform Congress about how the FBI was using the act's expanded police powers.

That's right. Let me put that simply: President Bush signed a law he says he is going to break.

Let us hope that our next, and all future presidents, don't think that George Bush's actions in office are some kind of precident for policy and behavior in the future, because the things that he does are ruining this country.

I think with this post, I finally went from "loathing current White House policy" to "hating George Bush". He's hurting my country's future, and I hate him for that.

3 comments:

Cynthia Haller said...

I'm not American, but it's good to hear you say out loud what the rest of the world tought about so long ago...when my sis came to visit me last year she brought me the DVD of Farenheit 911, and then commented, I hope this asshole don't find a way to break rules so he can be elected a third time, he did enough damage and will do enough in his 8 years...yuck! Recently he had serve his nuclear speech and terrorist war in India, we really don't need this Clown here

Unknown said...

I'm an American and I'm completely embarrased by that asshole, and can't wait to see him out of office. Americans are great people, and someday we'll be rid of the idiot, and someday we'll get back the confidence from the world, but in the meantime, I'm just counting the beans in my jar.

Issarat said...

The current president embarrases me and he embarrases himself.

I have never felt so ashamed of the USA.