Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Vacation Daze

This is weird. When I'm working, I go to bed at 10:00 at night, the alarm goes off at 6:00 a.m., and I swat the snooze button and then manage to crawl out of bed by 7:30 or 7:45, feeling like I'm 80 years old. Now, when I'm on vacation, I go to bed at midnight, without settig the alarm, and I wake up at 8:00 on the dot feeling great.

It's only 2 days into my vacation, and I'm already Jonesing a little to work. That's probably because I'm wandering around my house saying, "You have to do something!"

So far, "something" has consisted of sitting by the pool, sitting in the pool, sitting in front of the TV, sitting in front of the computer, sitting in bed. I hope my company is proud of me. It's a good thing I'm getting paid for this shit.

No comments: