Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Taste Testing

So... first there was Pepsi Fire, which tasted exactly like advertised: Pepsi, plus some unknown chemical that caused burning and throat irritation. That, obviously disappeared from store shelves rather quickly.

Now, there is Pepsi Latte, which tastes exactly like advertised: Pepsi and milky coffee flavor. No burning thankfully.

Actually, it isn't too bad. Buy a can and try it. I'm not going to make it my beverage of choice, but it's something I could buy from time to time... kind of like "Fanta Red"... when I'm feeling like a 14-year-old computer nerd... kind of a "Mountain Dew Code Red" substitute.

OK... obviously I'm trying a little too hard to be entertaining today. Sue me. See what happens whe you give me paid time off???

3 comments:

Cynthia Haller said...

Fun the same product exist in India, exept it's called Pepsi Cafe-cinno here. as the say : A Kick of cola, a kiss of coffee...never tasted though. I'm very suspicious of those flavoured cola thingy after I tried the Vanilla Coke which left a lasting impression of yuck on me :-)

Issarat said...

My buddy tried one last month but I didn't have the guts..

Jil Wrinkle said...

I remember Vanilla Coke. It was yucky. They were obviously going for "Vanilla Float" or something, but missed the mark.