Saturday, March 25, 2006

Our Own Colonel Mustard

Mickey, the dog, has killed Khun Khek, a kitten, in the dining room with a candlestick.

That's my best guess.

Unfortunately, if this is true, I can't prove it: No body. I'm guessing that Maid Go, following the Thai premise that all people must be sheilded from bad news, found the carcass and got rid of it before I woke up and saw it.

I'm not upset or anything. That's nature... feline, canine, and Thai. Phibun has hopped the wall because of the dog, so now I'm back to 3 cats, which is cool. I am a little upset that it was one of the kittens, who really couldn't hop the wall at will. I am also surprised that the kitten was able to be caught by the Mickey. I am surpised that mother Pridi didn't tear Mickey to pieces in the process.

Oh well. Now the 3 remaining cats are strictly indoor cats, and we all are making sure that Mickey remains an outdoor dog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry about that Jil. When I told Riza what happen she was shocked. Mickey has never attacked anyone or anything while with us. Growled many times but never attacked. He prefers to play and regards all other creatures as playthings. Even the the birds that flew down and helped themselves to his food were just ignored and never chased. I hope all things settle down but if not we can always let him go to some people who asked for him after we agreed to let him live with you.

Issarat said...

Dogs are a cooler pet anyway...but I am sorry to hear about your cat as I know you love them (arrgh the weekly cat photos!) just kidding.