Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Bad Dream Bad Mood

Yesterday at the supermarket, I decided to buy one bottle of every flavor of every brand of those gay alcohol-plus-fruit drinks pioneered by the "Barcardi Breezer". I would then drink each one, comment on each in a little review, and post it on this blog.

I made it through 4 of them before switching to a gin and tonic to wind down my evening.

So as I slept last night, all of those chemical flavorings and preservatives gave me violent, funky, angry dreams... the mowing down pedistrians with a big grin type of dreams.

Now I wake up and I'm all chock full of the residue of the mental state of those dreams... and feel like I'm at war with the world for no (real, waking) reason whatsoever. I've got more bottles left to drink too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Thanks for the earlier tips on Pattaya.

Leaving for the airport in 2 hours time, should be arriving in pattaya by late evening. Perhaps I can get to see your booze review later on.

Cheers