Wednesday, March 08, 2006

New Neighbor

Pascal Schnyder, owner of Casa Pascal, one of my favorite, and one of Pattaya's top restaurants has moved into another of Rangsima's houses down the road with his wife. His father has moved in as well, which is nice. I suppose Pascal is adopted since his father is Swiss and Pascal is (I believe) Korean by birth.

Anyway, I stopped by to introduce myself, welcome the Schnyder's to the neighborhood, and a little small talk. We talked mostly about the break-in the other night. Pascal's house was the first to be visited, and his story was much more alarming than my own, as apparently the burglers made themselves quite at home in Pascal's house. However, like mine and my neighbor's, Pascal's losses were minimal.

Well, now I have one more reason... a neighborly one... to engage in fine dining in Pattaya. Cool.

No comments: