Saturday, March 18, 2006

Birthday Party Tonight

I went to Bob's Bar-Be-Que for lunch today with Pui and Pot. While therem Bob's wife reminded me that Bob's birthday party is tonight at TQ2. No, of course Bob hadn't told me. (But then, I haven't actually had more than a "hello" conversation with Bob in a week or two, so...)

Anyway, I saw Owen the Aussie, another regular at TQ2, at Friendship supermarket on the way home from Bob's. He commented that he hadn't found out about it until he was at the wet T-shirt contest just this past Thursday. So I guess that Bob isn't big on advertising. I was actually going to call Bob this afternoon and find out what he was doing tonight, to see if he wanted to do something. Probably would have found out then.

Of course, it could be that I purposefully wasn't invited. I know how annoying I get.

No comments: