Sunday, July 29, 2007

Daily Report: Vacation Day

I was up at the usual time, but just didn't feel like doing any work. Therefore (and since I had put in 3 solid weeks in a row without an entire day off work), I played hookey from work. (Actually, I'm not scheduled to work on Sundays... I just am an overachiever, and work 7 days a week, and then get all down on myself when I take a break. It works out more or less... my conscience and I have an understanding, you see.)

It rained pretty steadily for most of the early afternoon. Pui went out and picked up Nem Nuoang (sausage and peanut sauce in rice noodle wraps) for lunch. Her friend Rat, as well as Riza and Go came over to eat as well. (Pot has "spring break" from school this week, and has spent most of it at Kak and Willie's house, playing with Bird and Gong.)

I sat in front of the TV and watched the Yankees/Orioles game for the afternoon. Then, a Battlestar Galactica marathon came on and I spent the rest of the evening watching that.

Oh... Photo from running chores yesterday:

Pattaya Beach, Low Season

No comments: